Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009

Today went by well. I got a lot of things done at work. I am glad i am in the shiipping department so I won't have to be involved in the drama up front. Like my cozy little office out back.

Jerethia is down from Nashville so it was good seeing her and visiting with her. I went to Atzimbas with Lesa and Jerethia tonight. Had a great time. She is 44 and never married. We connect very well.

I heard from April McKee this morning. She and William should be moving out of the house on Dog Bog Road before Christmas. I will start cleaning and moving in when they leave. I will start paying rent in January. I am still trying to decide if I am going to keep my furniture or not. I am going to decorate for Christmas and get a tree this weekend. It won't be big one like last year. Maybe one in a pot thats live so I can plant it at my new home. Hope to spend the night in my new home Christmas weekend. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment