Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 12, 2014



I ran out of milk over the weekend and needed some to make cornbread. I live out in the country and didn't want to drive somewhere to get some milk so I got my powdered milk out of my survival pantry. I couldn't stir it fast enough to get the clumps out of it so I put enough for 1 quart of milk in my blender. I blended it for 30 seconds and got a spoon and mixed the fat that rose to the top. I put it on for another 30 seconds and it was perfect. I made a delicious pan of cornbread with my powdered milk. I had some left and I just finished up a glass full. It was great. I am going to be weighing in the price comparison of buying milk at the store or buying the powdered kind in the #10 can. Augason Farms products are awesome.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment