Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22, 2014

Last week was horrible with the allergic reaction on my face and my plumbing and pipes all stopped up.  I went to work that week even though I should've stayed at home.  I am trying to save my days off so I can go somewhere in March.  I am going to be off this Monday with a dental appointment so I am gong to go on and take the whole day off.

I am working on doing a prepper demonstration in February at a few libraries.  I am not going to push it to hard.  I want to do it a few times a month and each month have something new to talk about.  I have a lot of things I should be doing but I feel the need to help others.

Work is doing better but it should be a whole lot better.  I could be enjoying my life at another job with better pay, benefits, and better working conditions but I still stay here.  I am waiting for my ship to come in.

Hope to go to Olive Brach this Sunday after church.  Haven't been back since Christmas.  Gas is so high that you can't afford to go anywhere.

Ruby 

No comments:

Post a Comment