Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20, 2013

Great day with my family celebrating Mason and Jordan's birthday.  Enjoy all my family time with them.

Bruce didn't get off until 8:00 pm last night.  I didn't go over there because it was so late.  I doubt we will get to see each other until after farming season is over with.  

I need a hobby or something to do on weekends.  My hobbies are fun but only a few times a year.  I need something to do at least once a month but I can't let it interfere with church.  I might try to join a historical club or organize one of my own.

I am trying to plan out next weekend.  I want to go to Southaven next weekend to the flea market but don't know yet.  Gas is so expensive that I hate to go out of town but once a month.  November is going to be a busy month for me. 

I don't know what I am going to do next year.  I don't like this area and I despise my job.  I can see staying if I find a better job.  I love my home.  I need a little more money and a better job position.  I want to move to to the Ozarks but I have to make good money.  I can't be stuck there with an old vehicle and no money to get home on.  

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment