Saturday, June 15, 2013

June15, 2013

This morning started off beautifully.  It's so cool and peaceful right now.  It's going to get hot later on this morning so I am going to enjoy it while I can.  I got my kitchen floor mopped and cleaned up the bathroom.  Just need to mop bedroom and living room and I will be all set.

I had three men come look at the camper yesterday evening.  They want it but I wouldn't sell it for $3500.00  I told them $4000.00 and they said they would pay me this morning.  Not having much luck selling it but not taking any less than $4000.00.  It's paid for so I will keep it.

Bruce and I are taking but not like we were.  We are just going to be friends.  He is not worth all the trouble and I am over it.

If my camper sells; I am going to head to Southaven and load up on food for me and my family.  I want to keep a well stocked refrigerator and freezer.  The kids love fruit so I am going to buy them a lot.  There's so much I want but I am still a little cheap.  I need to save that money so I can go on vacation or move.  Going to buy some camping supplies when I do sell it.  May have to live in the tent one day if things don't get any better.

Until next time,

Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment