Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 30, 2011

This weekend has been good so far. I got up early yesterday and washed clothes and did a few things around the house. I am trying to keep my house clean and dishes washed. It looks so good right now. Want to keep it that way.

I am trying to plan a short vacation this summer
. I may go to Tupelo for a few days. I am
Looking for a nice hotel with a pool and one that's close to the mall and Sam's. Its going to be in July or august and I am not going to take a full week. Gas is so high that I don't want to go to far. I have to go through my bills and plan a good week to take off. Jessica can come out and feed and water the dogs while I am gone . Trying to plan around work is the hardest part.

Ruby

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are documenting your life...you are able to look back and see where you've been and where you are headed.
    My mother was Italian so we were Catholic by default but even as a small child something about it just seemed off to me. I am a non=denominational Christian now. It is good and right to have fellowship but the Bible and God are my guides. the Bible says "seek and ye shall find" and by searching for what is right for you to do I believe you will find the path. (())

    ReplyDelete