Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011

Had a great time at the festival yesterday. Got a lot of nice stuff. Great food and a wonderful time. The kids really enjoyed it too. Looking forward to The Delta Jubilee in June . Friday Night at the Stage will soon follow. Going to try to do a few festivals this summer. Might even go out of town to a few.

Excited about Easter next weekend. We are going to have it here again this year. I am going to dye some eggs for the kids and make them a basket.

My callous on my face finally came off. It's been bothering me for 2 years. I am going to put medicine on it until it heals completely. It's pink now and feels funny. It should be completely healed in a few months.

Today is another beautiful day. I am outside on the patio letting the cats play outside. I have to keep an eye on Huey because he wants to hurt them. Charlie brown and I are watching them.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment