Monday, December 20, 2010

December 12, 2010

I am slowly finishing up my Christmas shopping. I need to get in my J C Penneys and Old Navy orders in and I should be finished. I am still looking for the Kinext system but they are all out. Hope to get one before Christmas.

I am going to buy myself a blu ray DVD player for Christmas as soon as all the shopping is done for my family. I always get myself something for Christmas and spend $100.00 . That's been a tradition for over 25 years.

My children, the pets are having their Christmas party next weekend. I hope my family can come out. I will let Kincade inside Christmas Eve. We are going to put out food for Santa that night. I am going to buy a card table and chairs so we can have a place to sit down.

I decided to get wireless Internet here. I called Verizon and ordered the Myfi. It will be here Wednesday. I am so excited ! It's going to cost $50.00 a month but worth it.

We are going to have our Christmas party one day next week. The date has been changed twice already . Hoping that there will be no conflict at the party . There's going to be trouble and I know it. One bad employee will spoil it for everyone. We all know who that is.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment