Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16. 2010

I started working on my flowerbed yesterday afternoon. I planted two rose bushes. I am going to put out some gladiaola bulbs this afternoon. I am so excited about doing all this. I am not good at a shovel so I am slow but I get it done. I hope to get part of my yard disked up so I can start leveling my vegetable garden. I am going to plant tomatos, egg plants, cucumbers, okra, strawberries, bananna peppers, Jalapeno peppers, bell peppers, squash, and corn. I am also doing to grow watermelons and cantelopes later in the summer. This is my first project and I hope to do well with it.

I am almost through paying for my truck. I have 2 payments left. I am going to try to keep the truck for another year and hope it will last . I have to buy a lawnmower next. I have been approved by the bank to get a loan for one but I still want to pay cash instead make payments.

Will post pictures of my flowers later this week. Until then, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment