Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012

I had to change my cell phone number this morning after 9 years of having the same number all this time. It just came right down to when you are scared to answer the phone or read a text because of someone harassing you all the time. Its best to change your number and move on. Its all the paperwork, emails, faxes, texts, phone calls, etc that you have to change is what messes me up. I may just start changing my number every few months just to clean out the riff raff. Crazy that people make you do things like that just to be able to live free and not be bothered. October 1st did start off well. I woke up this morning to a beautiful fall like morning with a lot of rain. the beautiful fall leaves on Dog Bog road were breath taking. I am going to take pictures later this week if its not raining. ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment