Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15, 2011


My water froze up the first of this week. A pipe burst inside the pump house. Leo and the kids came out and fixed it. I dont have any good pressure but it's only until Leo gets back with the parts I need Monday.

Not to much going on this weekend. I was planning on going somewhere this weekend but had to change my plans. I had to pay rent this week so I am a little short. I am getting used to staying home on weekends. May get to go to Oxford next weekend. I want to go see a movie and maybe go eat somewhere nice.

I am going to sit down tomorrow and figure out how much I owe a month. I want to drop game lounge on Directv and get a DVR but don't want to pay a lot. I may get XM Radio again if I can get a deal on the unit. I make good money and don't owe a lot so I might as well enjoy it since I stay at home on weekends.

Wish gas would get a little cheaper . I know it won't get below $2.00 a gallon again. It would be nice if it would. I would actually go places on weekends.

My problem every week is I eat out at lunch during the week. It is not healthy and I spend a lot a week. It adds up! I could be buying something with the money I spend. I am going to make some adjustments in the next few weeks and I should be doing great once I get them working with my budget .

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment